After weeks and weeks, maybe even months or years, of following other people's blogs and admiring the pretty layouts, funny comments, cute stories about kids and husbands, and adorable pics, I have finally joined the technological age and created a blog about our family. As you can probably tell, it is a work in process, and I am still experimenting with how I want the page itself to look, but it's a start, and it can only go up from here.
For those of you who might not know me, here are few fun facts to get you started:
1. I am a hopeless night owl, which results in me getting far less sleep than I actually should get. (Just to prove this point, I decided to begin my blogging career at 12:13 a.m.)
2. I LOVE projects, and this is just another one of those. Never mind that I am totally putting off several other projects I could be working on at this very moment just to begin this project. I also love words...written and spoken...so it really is strange that I didn't blog before this.
3. Lastly, I am a total perfectionist which means that I will really probably look back at this first post and be upset with the fact that it is less than it could be had I started it in the middle of afternoon and when my mind wasn't so distracted with all the other end of the year projects I have to do. Oh well. Such is life!
Enjoy the blog! I'll try to stay more caught up on it than I do on my scrapbooks!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments: