Since our driveway was filled with 18 inches of snow drifts, Troy spent much of the morning outside shoveling and the kids joined him. It was so cute! I took a few pics, which you can see, but then I jumped in the shower, so I apparently missed a great photo op when Troy buried both the kids to their necks in snow. Oh, well. You can't catch them all, and it was nice to shower with just one kiddo in the house.
Because of this beautiful, wonderful, much-needed day off, I've decided to include for you the Teachers Top Ten Reasons to Love Snow Days:
10. Staying in pajamas all morning.
9. Showering during the day, while the sun is up.
8. Eating a hot breakfast instead of a protein bar in the car.
7. Not having to pack a lunch.
6. Cuddling your baby after feeding him breakfast instead of immediately tucking him in beside your husband and dashing out the door to work.
5. Taking a nap while the kids nap.
4. Kissing your husband (more than once) after you have both brushed your teeth.
3. Listening to all the neighbor kids play in the snow, and knowing that your kids are rollin' in it too.
2. A four day work week.
And the number one reason to love snow days???
1. Playing four games of Sequence for Kids and Candy Land in one day with the ones you love!
So maybe that doesn't apply to all teachers, but it is certainly what I loved about my day.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments: