For those still wondering, it's been a bit of a crazy time. We've had some sadness in our family, and I simply haven't felt like posting. By now, most of you probably know the topic to which I am referring, and if you don't, just comment, and I'll let you know in a less public arena.
With that said, I'm back...and I'm hoping to stay a little bit more caught up now. To catch all of you up with what we've been doing these last few months, here is a photo recap:
We played soccer, soccer, and more soccer! (Well, Lauryn did at least.)
We celebrated Great-Grandma Riekse's 88th Birthday.
We were the special helper in threeschool (KJ, of course.)
We carved pumpkins.
We went trick-or-treating.
We ran into our neighbors, who think just like us, and were dressed in the same costumes. (To further prove that we think alike, both of our youngest boys are named Greyson.)
We hung out as a family and were very silly together.
We decorated our house for Christmas.
We sang at church in the Kids Christmas Choir (Lolo).
We made gingerbread houses with "Uncle Tracey and Aunt Karl" (hee, hee, hee).
And, we had LOTS of Christmas parties....
Hope your new year is bright!

Yay, I know how to undercover comment now! So great to catch up with you....now blog some more! ;)
ReplyDelete