Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Is Risen! He Is Risen Indeed!

Okay...get ready for a little light reading! I'm a little behind in posting because we have been having so much fun this week! So...you have three posts in a row today! Enjoy!

Happy Resurrection Day! We have had one of the best Easters in recent memory, and I wanted to get some pics up right away. The kids were adorable! Kaden kept announcing things to people like, "Jesus was tilled (killed)," and "He is wisen!" What a great guy! Greyson grinned and sucked on his new Little People Easter toys. Lauryn spun around and around and mumbled, "Head up, now walk, walk, walk, Little Princess."

I was most pleased with how Lauryn and Kaden are beginning to understand the real meaning of the day. Although they loved their candy and gifts from their Easter buckets, they also really talked about Jesus, his death, and his resurrection. We're so pleased that they understand the real reason for our celebration on this day. He died for us! Praise God!

Yesterday, the kids also participated in the fifth annual neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt, so I posted a pic or two of that as well. Lauryn had to offer a lot of support for her brother because Kaden just froze and stared at all the other kids running around looking for eggs. Thank goodness they are such a good team! She really helped him out!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: